Happy Holidays from theglasshammer.com team! We will be taking a short publishing break and will be returning in January 2015 with fresh new content to inform, empower, and inspire you.
Here are 14 of our most popular articles from 2014 to catch up on until we return:
- 2014: A Year in Review
- 14 Tips For Developing “Leadership Presence”
- Voice of Experience: Kim Posnett, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- What do sports teach women for business?
- Thought Leader: TJ Huntley, Managing Director, Internal Audit, Citi
- Once Upon a Time: Tell Your Story, Inspire Others and Build Your Teams
- Voice of Experience: Marie Chandoha, President and CEO, Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Imposter Syndrome: Why Owning Your Success is Critical to Your Career
- Voice of Experience: Kris Muller, Partner and Assurance Strategy Leader, PwC
- Getting Back to Work After a Break: 10 Things You Need to Know to Return to the Workplace
- Voice of Experience: Yas Banifatemi, Partner, Shearman & Sterling
- Are You Dutiful or a Disruptor? Career Advice for the Innovator in All of Us
- Voice of Experience: Jennifer Taglia, Senior Vice President, Head of RFP, Voya Investment Management, formerly ING U.S. Investment Management
- Women in Engineering: Providing Pathways for Future Generations