Please view our latest planned events
Our popular invitation only peer breakfast for senior women in the industry convenes for the ninth time. Our panelists deftly discuss industry matters and represent different aspects of doing business in the markets. This event creates new and insightful dialogue for everyone in the room to participate in, and provides real business opportunities for participants.
To register your interest click here
What is the outlook for rest of 2017 and beyond? Is there a trend towards passive investing- what does this mean for the market? What is your view of where opportunities could be for active and passive products and strategies?
How will long/short equity funds fair in 2017 compared to 2016?
How will the industry meet the challenges of the current time and the potential issues of the near and middle term future?
- Barbara Reinhard, Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager & Head of Asset Allocation, Voya Investment Management
- Donna Parisi, Partner, Global Co-Head of Finance and Global Co-Head of Financial Institutions Industry Initiative, Shearman and Sterling
- Kathleen Kelley, Founder and CEO, Queen Anne’s Gate Capital Management.
- Shaiza Rizavi, Partner and Portfolio Manager, Gilder, Gagnon and Howe
- Jitania Kandhari, Head of Macroeconomic Research, Emerging Markets, Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- Moderator: Amanda Tepper, CEO, Chestnut Advisory and President, AM 20/20
Proudly sponsored by:
Note: This event is by invitation only and is a business discussion for senior women in investment management- seats will be allocated per clear criteria.