Please view our latest planned events
Our popular invitation only peer breakfast for senior women in the industry convenes for the ninth time.
Our panelists deftly discuss industry matters and represent different aspects of doing business in the markets. This event creates new and insightful dialogue for everyone in the room to participate in, and provides real business opportunities for participants.
Topics could include:
- What is the outlook for 2017/2018 for traditional and alternative asset classes?
- What is your view of where opportunities could be?
- What challenges remain?
- What implications does fintech in general have on asset management, specifically back and middle offices?
- What is the outlook for social impact investing?
- Will there be consolidation in the industry?
- How will the industry meet the needs of future investors?
Panelists to be announced.
This event is kindly sponsored by VOYA and Shearman & Sterling.
This event is by invitation only.
Join us for an exciting evening with an interactive panel of senior women who are equipped to answer questions around career navigation, network building, innovation and leadership for the 7th year running.
Navigating your career within a technology team is a nuanced task since there are so many different roles within a team, including making decisions regarding remaining an individual contributor or managing people and leading innovation. This career panel discusses how to leverage your network, make connections, develop skills and ultimately proactively manage your career in an exciting fast-paced area that is offering more opportunities than ever due to various developments in technology and the business needs that subsequently emerge.
- Panel to be moderated by Avis Yates Rivers
- Keynote by Lucy Sanders, President of NCWIT
Further details to be announced soon.
To register your interest, contact nicki@theglasshammer and write in the subject line “tech event”.