Our popular invitation only peer breakfast for senior women in the industry convenes for the ninth time.
Our panelists deftly discuss industry matters and represent different aspects of doing business in the markets. This event creates new and insightful dialogue for everyone in the room to participate in, and provides real business opportunities for participants.
Topics could include:
- What is the outlook for 2017/2018 for traditional and alternative asset classes?
- What is your view of where opportunities could be?
- What challenges remain?
- What implications does fintech in general have on asset management, specifically back and middle offices?
- What is the outlook for social impact investing?
- Will there be consolidation in the industry?
- How will the industry meet the needs of future investors?
Panelists to be announced.
This event is kindly sponsored by VOYA and Shearman & Sterling.
This event is by invitation only.