Our popular invitation-only peer breakfast for senior women in the industry convenes for the tenth time. By invitation only.
Our panelists deftly discuss industry matters and each represent different aspects of doing business in the markets. This event creates new and insightful dialogue for everyone in the room to participate in, and provides real business opportunities for participants via peer networking for senior female executives in the industry.
- What is the outlook for the rest of 2018 and beyond?
- What is your view of where opportunities could be?
- What challenges are likely?
- What can we expect regarding volatility and returns?
- What role does big data have in investing?
- What impact is current and future legislation having/going to have on the business?
- Can technology enable growth and support new business and investment strategies?
Kristi Mitchem, CEO, Wells Fargo Asset Management
Donna Parisi, Partner, Head of Asset Management Group, Shearman and Sterling LLP
Lori Heinel, Chief Portfolio Strategist, Deputy CIO, State Street Global Advisors
- Kathryn Koch, Global Head of Client Portfolio Management and Business Strategy, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Fundamental Equity
- Moderated By: Jennifer Hanes, Head of Investment Management and Operations, FIS
If you are a senior woman in the institutional investment industry and wish to be considered to attend email firstname.lastname@example.org directly stating your name, title, and company
Sponsors for 2018