- You think you can do better financially for the same work
- You see less of a career track where you are and you think you can get further in another firm (title and responsibilities)
- You are leaving your manager, not your company
- You are changing industry or function and can only do that by leaving
- You are not aligned with how things get done in your current job
Over the next five weeks we will look at each of these factors to give you a sanity check on whether you truly are leaving for the right reasons.
By Nicki Gilmour, Executive Coach and Organizational Psychologist
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to hire an executive coach to help you navigate the path to optimal personal success at work